What is The Blanket?
The Blanket is a bespoke innovative design on an age old concept. At 190cm x 140cm, The Blanket is a versatile and waterproof companion for any event.
View our range at our online shop.
Why use The Blanket?
• Are you tired of sitting on a WET grass patch whilst enjoying a picnic?
• Are you wanting to enjoy a game of Rugby but need a waterproof blanket?
• Are you wanting a versatile outdoor Blanket for your camping trips and adventures?
• Are you looking for an innovative design and storage?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above - The Blanket is for you! Visit our online shop now.
What is The Blanket Bag?
The Blanket Bag is a fully insulated picnic bag with compartments for all uses - even holding a watertight, detachable section for ice - which makes it ideal for the beach or traveling!
Besides its practical, it's chic.
Where can I buy your products?
1. Our online shop, where you can view our current range.
2. Retail stores (in Durban):
• Catalyst - Protea Mall, Chartwell drive, Umhlanga Rocks
• The One of a Kind - Burndale House, Umhlali, Ballito
• Botanical Gardens: We're affiliated with the Botanical Gardens' countrywide - Durban, Emmerentia (Johannesburg) and Walter Sisulu (Johannesburg) - where we sell our products.
4. Flea Markets:
• Come visit us every 3rd Saturday at the Litchi Day Market in Salt Rock from 09.00 to 14.00 and the last Friday of every month for the Night Market from 17h00 till 21h00.
• The last Sunday of the month at the Wonder Market at Chris Saunders Park in Umhlanga from 09:00 to 14:00
• Come visit us every Sunday at the Blaauwklippen Family Market in beautiful settings of Blaauklippen Wine Estate, Stellenbosch from 10.00 to 15.00. Beautiful venue for picnicing for the entire family.
• Val de Vie Market the last Sunday of every month from 10h00 to 15h00 at the polo pavillion, visit their website for other added dates for the christmas season www.valdevie.co.za.
• Come visit us for the Kirstenbosch summer market the last Sunday of every month from 09h00 till 15h00, opposite the entrance to Kirstenbosch Gardens.
You can also contact us if you have any specific requirements.
Do you deliver orders?
Yes, we do!
Delivery is done nationwide from PostNet to PostNet to avoid exorbitant transport costs. Otherwise additional charges will be given for special deliveries.
Can I customise my Blanket(s)?
Of course! Please contact us to discuss a bulk order.
Can I use my own courier service?
We will accommodate you to the best of our ability. Please contact us to tailor for your individual needs.
How do I track my order?
Once your order has been confirmed, you will be provided with a tracking number and a link to track your order online.
Do you deliver on weekends?
This will only be done upon prior arrangement, otherwise Monday - Friday, 08:00 to 17:00.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! However, special arrangements have to be made prior to ordering. Please contact us to tailor for your individual needs.
What payment methods do you allow?
Currently we support PayFast (credit card, debit card, instant EFT and Bitcoin payments) for all orders paid for in South African Rand (ZAR).
PayPal can be used to pay for orders in USD, EUR and GBP.
To change the currency you wish to pay in, please use the currency selector on the right hand side of this page.